How do I plea into FDTC?
A referral is made either by the Children Services Board (CSB) or the Judge. In most cases CSB is involved with the family and/or an individual has been charged with Endangering or Contributing. Once a referral is made, a potential participant is required to obtain a drug and alcohol assessment and undergo a Mental Health Evaluation. The FDTC staff then decides whether or not the person is appropriate for the program.

Show All Answers

1. What is Family Dependency Treatment Court?
2. How do I plea into FDTC?
3. How long will I be in FDTC?
4. If I plea into FDTC, does that guarantee I will receive custody of my child(ren)?
5. Will I be required to take drug/alcohol tests throughout the program?
6. Is there a fee to participate?
7. Since I plea into the program voluntarily, can I choose to leave the program the same way?